OEAnnouncements for week commencing All activities within Church buildings suspended until future notice.
2. 1. Prayer time is held at 9.45am each Sunday in the Blue Room – all welcome. (Larne Only)
2. 2. A bulk oil buying club has been set up within the Church. Orders need to be with Colin Weir not later than 27th of every month.
3. Forms are available for those members of the congregation who would like to use the Standing Order option for their Freewill Offering - please speak to Colin Weir. (Larne Only)
4. Larne NIGHTLIGHT.
5 .FOODBANK – The Food Bank thanks everyone for their continued support this year we have helped to fed 620 adults and 236 children up 53% on last year. We are currently short of Tinned carrots, Tinned tomatoes, Cartons long life milk and Smash instant mashed potatoes.
6. VOLUNTEERS Larne Food Bank require volunteers to help in varies roles within the Food Bank for further details contact Catherine on 28277530 or email email@example.com
7. C’Mon In ... for a cuppa and a chat Thursday afternoons Craigyhill between 1.30-3.00pm. Drop in for as long or as short a time as you like for a bit of company, a biscuit and a cup of tea or coffee, or juice for the kids.
The Wednesday bowls in Larne Church will return to its usual time of 7pm this week.
CHURCH LEADERSHIP MEETINGS
Carnlough Congregational Meeting
Larne Church Council
Craigyhill Church Council
Curcuit Executive will meet the following week at a date and time to be notified.